Dr. Steve Kokorelis
Dr. Steve Kokorelis grew up in a family of dentists with three uncles, an aunt, a cousin, and an older brother, all in the field. He is very proud to continue this family tradition by practicing with his brother at Parkville Family Dentistry. Dr. Kokorelis aims to create a compassionate, patient-centric environment rooted in evidence-based dentistry. He has a multifaceted background including a doctorate in dental surgery from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, a master’s degree in biochemistry from VCU School of Medicine, publications in oral microbial pathogens, and private-sector research at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. He is committed to providing advanced dentistry at the highest and most comprehensive level by implementing the latest technologies and techniques in his everyday practice.
Out of the Office
Dr. Kokorelis originally grew up in Richmond, Virginia, but now lives in Mt. Vernon, with his family in the surrounding area. When he is not practicing dentistry, he enjoys playing tennis, going to the driving range, and eating at CAVA grill.
· American Dental Association
· American Association of Endodontics
· Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland School of Dentistry
· Master of Science in Biochemistry – Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
· Bachelor of Science in Biology – James Madison University